Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time total: 1 hour
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- 1/8 cup Winking Girl Salsa (any flavor works great)
- 5-6 stalks of asparagus, chopped
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 cup heavy cream (or milk)
- 1 Tbsp dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter or oil for greasing the dish
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 10” round pie dish. Brown breakfast sausage in small pieces. Once the sausage is half way cooked through, add the asparagus and cook until no pink remains in the sausage. Stir in Winking Girl Salsa and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. In a seperate bowl, beat together eggs with cream, dill, and salt and pepper. Add to sausage mixture and immediately pour into pie pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until edges begin to brown and egg is cooked all the way through. Top with cheese, sour cream, avocado, or more of your favorite flavor of Winking Girl Salsa!
Serves about 5
We thought it was pronounced [KEESH], but boy was that [KWIK]!