Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 8-12 slices bacon (depending on how many layers you decide to make)
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 pouch Winking Girl! Green Enchilada Skillet Sauce
- 3-5 Siete Tortillas, Cassava and Chia flavor
- 1 medium sized bell pepper, sliced into strips (I used 1/2 red and 1/2 green)
- 1/2 onion, sliced into strips
- 1 tsp rendered bacon fat
Cook the bacon until it is 3/4 of the way done (cooking in the oven saves time and keeps the bacon nice and flat for this recipe). Use some of the bacon fat to grease the bottom of a 9×9 square baking dish and start your first layer by placing a tortilla at the bottom.
Layer on some of the peppers and onions and then a nice, flat layer of bacon. Pour on some of the Winking Girl! Green Enchilada Skillet Sauce and spread with a spatula so that it is even.
Repeat this layer 2-4 times as desired. Whisk the eggs and pour over the entire mixture.
Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 15-25 minutes (depending on how many layers you add).
Serve hot topped with Quick-a-Mole and cilantro.
Serves 4-6 (depending on how many layers you add)
**Extra time saver tip!** Make ahead of time and warm up one portion at a time for the perfect Paleo-friendly breakfast any day of the week!