Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 raw chicken breasts (sliced into bite size pieces)
- 1 pouch Winking Girl! Classic Taco Skillet Sauce
- ½ bell pepper (any color, sliced into strips)
- ½ onion (sliced into strips)
- Cooking Oil (for sautéing)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 6-10 Corn or flour tortillas
- Optional garnish ideas: lime, sour cream, Quick-a-mole, or Winking Girl! Salsa
Warm some cooking oil in medium-high in a large skillet. Sautee the chicken, peppers, and onions together until fully cooked, adding salt and pepper as desired.
Once chicken is fully cooked through and there is no more pink left, mix in the entire pouch of Winking Girl! Classic Taco Skillet Sauce and heat mixture on low for 3-5 minutes.
Serve chicken and sauce mixture on tortillas and top with lime, sour cream, Quick-a-mole, or Winking Girl! Salsa.
Makes about 6-8 small tacos
**TIME SAVER VARIATION** This recipe also works great with pre-cooked or leftover chicken, beef, or other protein, and nearly any other type of veggies you have or want to use. Switch it up with leftover hamburger and zucchini or rotisserie chicken, black beans, and corn.