Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
This is a recipe that’s perfect for an evening after a busy workday or big family outing. You want a hot meal, of course, but thinking about what to cook is OFF the table! 😉
- 1/2-1 lb leftover meat (I used pulled pork)
- 1/2-1 lb leftover veggies
- 1 pouch Winking Girl! Red Enchilada Sauce
- A handful of Jackson’s Honest Tortilla Chips
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1-2 Tbsp Winking Girl! Salsa of choice
- Cooking oil (for sauteing)
Heat meat and veggies in a large skillet. Add the entire packet WG! Red Enchilada Skillet Sauce.
Once hot, add tortilla chips and toss until coated.
Serve hot. Top with avocado and Winking Girl! Salsa or WG! Zesty Crema Fresca.
Serves about 3-4
You never knew cleaning out the fridge could taste so gooooood! 😉