Marination time: 6 hours
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 lb sliced strip steak
- 1 packet Winking Girl! Fajita Marinade Skillet Sauce
- 1 large bell pepper (julienned)
- 1/2 yellow onion (sliced into strips)
- Cooking oil (for sauteing)
- 6-10 corn tortillas
- Sliced lime
- Winking Girl! Salsa of choice
- WG! Quick-a-mole!
Place the sliced steak and pepper and onion slices into a large container with a lid. Add the packet of Winking Girl! Fajita Marinade Skillet Sauce. Place the lid on tightly and shake the container gently until all the meat and veggies are coated with the sauce. Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
When the mixture is done marinating, warm some oil in a large skillet. Cook the meat and veggies in the skillet on medium to high until fully cooked.
Serve warm on tortillas with your toppings of choice. We recommend lime juice, Winking Girl! Salsa, and WG! Quick-a-mole!
Serves about 4
“I never make fajitas at home because I never know how to season them!” is now a thing of the past. Fajitas for everyone! 😉