Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb chicken (fresh cooked or leftover)
- 1 pouch Winking Girl! Red Enchilada Skillet Sauce
- 1 pack (8 count) Cassava and Coconut Paleo-Friendly Siete Tortillas
- WG! Quick-a-mole (click for recipe link)
- Cooking oil (for sautéing)
- Cilantro (optional, for garnish)
Shred the chicken into bite size pieces (easy to do with leftover chicken while it is still cold). Warm the cooking oil in a large skillet and add the shredded chicken, stirring continuously until hot.
Lower the heat and add the entire packet of Winking Girl! Red Enchilada Sauce. Simmer on low for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and top a gently warmed Siete Tortilla with the chicken mixture. Top with WG! Quick-a-mole and cilantro.
Makes about 8 small tacos
**TIME SAVING VARIATION!**: Use all the same ingredients to make quesadillas the next day. The quick-a-mole will the keep your quesadillas together even without cheese, so you can stay Paleo-friendly!