Prep time: 10-15 minutes
This is a time-saving delicious, no-bake, seven layer dip. It is delicious! Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, or veggies.
- 1 jar Winking Girl! Salsa of choice
- 16 oz. can black beans
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 8 oz bag of shredded cheese
- 1 6 oz can sliced black olives
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 diced avocado (or some WG! Quickamole!)
- Coarsely chopped cilantro (optional)
Mix black beans with half the jar of Winking Girl! Salsa. Spread over the bottom of a large serving dish. Layer on the rest of the ingredients, one at a time, until all ingredients are incorporated.
Serve chilled with tortilla chips.
**Extra Fun Idea** The ingredients in this dip are made up of fridge and pantry basics in so many homes, so why wait for a party to make it! Make this up as a snack for a study group, movie night in, or an after-school kids’ snack!